- Hotel Review: Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre San Giuliano
- Airport Lounge Review: Qantas Business and First Class Lounge (Hong Kong)
- Hotel Review: Crowne Plaza Geneva
- Airport Lounge Review: Swiss Business Class Lounge (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Hotel Review: Hotel Indigo London – Tower Hill
- Hotel Review: Novotel Waterloo London
- Airport Lounge Review: No. 1 Lounge Gatwick Airport North (Gatwick, United Kingdom)
- Hotel Review: Crowne Plaza Milan
- Hotel Review: Crowne Plaza Zurich
This hotel is located 10 mins away from the Zurich main station. The hotel itself is very old, they recently have a renovation but still it shows its age. It doesn’t give me a fresh feel that I got from Geneva Crowne Plaza.
At check in
I wasn’t being offered any welcome drink during check in. And the staff confirmed that only gold tier or above member would receive the welcome drink.
There isn’t anything special to see or do around the hotel. I wonder why I chose this hotel in the first place? Oh yes! I remember! It’s because of the price and the brand.
In the bedroom
The room is size is adequate but the decor looks very dated. It gave me a 90s vibe and I didn’t like it. However, the bed was very comfortable. The view from the room is just the backyard of the hotel and the low-rise commercial building. Nothing spectacular.
Basically, there is no charm in this hotel. Apart from the giant gym which I didn’t use. I would probably skip this hotel when I ever visit this area again.