- Hotel Review: Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre San Giuliano
- Airport Lounge Review: Qantas Business and First Class Lounge (Hong Kong)
- Hotel Review: Crowne Plaza Geneva
- Airport Lounge Review: Swiss Business Class Lounge (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Hotel Review: Hotel Indigo London – Tower Hill
- Hotel Review: Novotel Waterloo London
- Airport Lounge Review: No. 1 Lounge Gatwick Airport North (Gatwick, United Kingdom)
- Hotel Review: Crowne Plaza Milan
- Hotel Review: Crowne Plaza Zurich
- Hotel Review: Holiday Inn Bern
I scored a cheap ticket from British Airways website during the Black Friday sale, and I found that it’s way cheaper to fly from Gatwick than LHR. I got no problem with that, but I had to pay extra £20 for transportation from the city center to Gatwick. It’s all worth it.
My schedule was a bit tight that I could not really stay at the lounge for too long. The décor of the lounge is modern and fresh. One of the good things about this lounge is that I can order one item from the menu, and they will cook it for me right away. I ordered a fish burger which was tasty.
The food selection from the buffet was good, there’re some fruits, pasta and salad. All of them are cold dishes. It is notable that this lounge does not provide any bottled water for free, there’s only a machine that I can get some water out of it. I don’t know if it was just filtered water. Nevertheless, this lounge is way better than the one in Geneva.
This lounge really provides a good environment for you to relax before your flight, it is all worth it to spend some quality time in here and enjoy the food, drinks and facilities.