- Hotel Review: Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre San Giuliano
- Airport Lounge Review: Qantas Business and First Class Lounge (Hong Kong)
- Hotel Review: Crowne Plaza Geneva
- Airport Lounge Review: Swiss Business Class Lounge (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Hotel Review: Hotel Indigo London – Tower Hill
- Hotel Review: Novotel Waterloo London
- Airport Lounge Review: No. 1 Lounge Gatwick Airport North (Gatwick, United Kingdom)
- Hotel Review: Crowne Plaza Milan
- Hotel Review: Crowne Plaza Zurich
- Hotel Review: Holiday Inn Bern
The only reason why I picked this hotel was because Accor ran a promo in UK. Most of the hotels cost only £40 – £80, and this Novotel cost £60 per night, which I thought was really a good deal, when it compares with Hiltons. However, this hotel does not live up with the standard 4 star hotel. I have tried few Accor hotels and most of them have lots of flaws. I really won’t stay at any Accor hotel unless the price really attracts my attention.
I saw the good reviews from Tripadvisor, and the 4-Star hotel status. I really thought it was a good one. Let me break it down for you.
The location is not near any Underground station; however you can walk to the attractions such as Big Ben and London Eye on foot for 15 mins. There wasn’t any glam in this hotel, very dated and dirty room. I really just pay for a stay then leave without enjoying the whole experience. It sucks @o@
Let’s talk about the reception, the staff didn’t give me an early check in at 12pm, so I have to leave my luggage at the front desk and collect it when I return to the hotel. When I went back to the hotel late at night, the room key was still not ready and I have to wait for 15 mins for them to pick a room for me.
The room is very dated and dirty, think about the 90s then you would understand. The carpet had some dirty spots on it. The toilet had some mold near the shower area and the shower head was extremely dirty. I dare you to use their bath tub! Also, there was NO free bottled water in room! Oh my gosh! I wonder why I paid that amount of money to stay in a place like this.
And the Dirty Bathroom Photos
I didn’t try their breakfast and I just wanted to leave the hotel ASAP. Accor once again gave me a bad impression.