- Hotel Review: Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre San Giuliano
- Airport Lounge Review: Qantas Business and First Class Lounge (Hong Kong)
- Hotel Review: Crowne Plaza Geneva
- Airport Lounge Review: Swiss Business Class Lounge (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Hotel Review: Hotel Indigo London – Tower Hill
- Hotel Review: Novotel Waterloo London
- Airport Lounge Review: No. 1 Lounge Gatwick Airport North (Gatwick, United Kingdom)
- Hotel Review: Crowne Plaza Milan
- Hotel Review: Crowne Plaza Zurich
- Hotel Review: Holiday Inn Bern
I finished work on Christmas Eve and headed to airport to catch my flight. And it’s time to take a nice shower before departure.
I chose to visit the Qantas, it’s because the area is so much bigger with less people on it when it compares with the Cathay ones. I went in The Bridge for 5 mins and it was packed! Seriously?
For the Qantas lounge, it has a chic decor with good selection of food and drinks. They even provide a bar where you can order a cocktail for free. Why not?
Shower: Very powerful rain shower with good quality bath amenities.
Food: Buffet style
Drinks: My cocktail (Mojito) has too much ice!
I will come back next time for sure and try their made-to-order menu.